Peer-to-peer or Binance P2P Merchant Program involves direct cryptocurrency transactions between users without intermediaries or a third celebration. Unlike conventional exchanges, shopping for and selling crypto on a P2P market does now not include charts and marketplace signs.
To provide higher liquidity and competitive prices for customers, Binance has released a Global P2P Merchants Program to enroll users with fiat and crypto to get admission as traders on the P2P platform.
What is a Binance P2P Merchant Program?
P2P merchants play a key function in imparting liquidity to the Binance P2P marketplace. They can gain greater advantages and earn sales by providing fiat foreign money payment solutions on our P2P platform.
Binance P2P is an easy-to-use peer-to-peer (P2P) platform that lets investors buy and promote cryptocurrencies immediately with different people. Merchants on Binance P2P could make cash by posting buying and selling advertisements and completing trades on the platform.
Binance P2P traders can also revel in unique blessings, including special promotions, admission to extra trading tools, and decreased expenses.
Why Should You Become a P2P Merchant?
Here are 10 Reasons Why You Should Become a Merchant:
- Lucrative Pay-Package
- Tax Benefits
- Destinations Galore
- Confluence of Cultures
- Enhances Professionalism
- Extensive Exposure
- Inspiring Adventure
- Demanding/Less Demanding Qualifications
- Regulated lifestyle
- Extended Vacations
How to Become a P2P Merchant?
Are you interested in turning into a P2P merchant? Get started in some clean steps.
- Log in for your Binance account and go to the P2P homepage by clicking on [Trade] after which [P2P] is in the most important navigation menu.
- Go to the [P2P User Center] and click the [Become a merchant] button on the top proper nook.
- You’ll be requested to finish SMS or e-mail authentication and superior identification verification. Also, make sure that you have enough BUSD for your Funding Wallet.
- Once you’ve met all the requirements, click [Apply now] to post your software. Our team will contact you within a few days if you are certified.
What are the benefits for Binance P2P Merchants?
- Industry-main security
- Exclusive customer service
- Special promotions for traders
- Customize trading techniques
- Advanced advert management
- Verified badges
How does Binance P2P work?
Binance P2P is a leading peer-to-peer (P2P) trading alternative that helps you purchase and sell crypto using your preferred payment techniques. Our secure P2P platform helps you exchange with different users at once, with over 300 charge strategies and over 70 fiat currencies available.
How is Binance P2P secure?
For instance, Binance P2P has carried out an escrow service, regular protection updates, and a stringent identity verification technique, amongst other measures to secure users. However, despite sturdy safeguards in place, all trading interest comes with dangers, and P2P isn’t any exception.
How do you trade on Binance P2P?
- Download a Metamask Wallet
- Set up your Metamask
- Buy Ethereum as Your Base Currency
- Send Ethereum From Binance to Your Crypto Wallet
- Choose a Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
- Connect Your Wallet
- Trade Your Ethereum With the Coin You Want to Get
- If P2P Doesn’t Appear, Find its Smart Contract
How do I sell on Binance P2P?
- Log in for your Binance App and tap the Trade icon at the lowest of the display screen
- You will see the property for your pockets and their respective balance
- Select the fiat currency and input the quantity you want to receive
- Select a desired price technique to acquire payment from the consumer
- Your promotion order will be generated
What is the minimum balance for Binance?
Similarly, Binance’s minimal deposits for other pinnacle cryptocurrencies and Ethereum and Tether’s USDT are 0.00000001 ETH and 0.00000001 USDT, respectively. Even though Binance has almost nonexistent fees, it does have withdrawal minimums and trading costs.